in a group…commit yourself to going deeper in your understanding of God’s word by joining a small group Bible Study.
Lakeview has the following groups and ministries we encourage you to consider:
1. Discipleship Making Ministries at 11:05 a.m. We have preschool, primary youth, teen classes, and adult class. All classes have coordinated study lessons. This encourages/enables family-wide discussions regarding curriculum, bible lessons and memory verses.
2. Children’s Church (pre-school up to Grade 3) short Bible lessons and craft activities geared for young children during the sermon time.
3. “Kids Club” XLR8!- Wednesday Youth Night 6:00-8:00 pm which meets twice a month during the school year and includes a good chance to get together with friends for Christian fellowship and activities. We meet at 6 pm for a quick supper followed by bible and craft activities. Please check our Church Calendar.
4. Vacation Bible School – VBS More Information to follow.
Pre-school children through teens welcome to attend. Contact Bethany Osborne for more information – (320) 277-3442.
5. Summer Camp – CAMP JIM (Jesus Is Mine) Each summer kids from Lakeview Church attend a week long camping experience in Pillager, MN (near Brainerd) on Hardy Lake.
Men’s and Women’s Bible Studies – Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m.
Alliance Women Prayer Group – Friday mornings at 10:00 a.m.
Adult Class (with Kids Club/XLR8!) on alternate Wednesdays at 6:00 – see above.
The first Sunday of the month (in addition to the regular service offering) we have a basket for the benevolent fund located in the sanctuary entry table which is used to support or aid families in our community with various needs. This includes Pancake Breakfast events to support the Benevolent Ministry. Please check our Event Calendar for the next Pancake Breakfast. The entire community is welcome to attend!